It feels as if it was just yesterday that I joined the Founder Institute program. Now here I am today, about to graduate. Wow!
What have I done so far?
- Founder Institute – So far with the help of friends and family like yourself, I’ve managed to endure and complete the Founder Institute spring cohort of 2016.
- TeddyMozart Inc – TeddyMozart became official.
- Team TeddyMozart taught me that TeddyMozart is much more than a product, it is an experience.
- Kickstarter was launched on May 31st.
5 most important things I learned:
- The most impactful pitches are those that are authentic because they come from within.
- In the beginning, your most valuable assets of the company are you and your team.
- As a CEO, you are always selling and always hiring.
- You’ve got to have some degree of craziness to build your own business.
- Get a good lawyer.
- Complete the TeddyMozart Kickstarter Campaign.
- Kickoff production of products.
- Ship to customers.
- Hire a second advisor with connected toys or retail experience.
If you have already pledged for our Kickstarter, thank you and please continue to share!
If not, we’ve started this journey together, so let’s check this next box off together. Click the link below to pledge and don’t forget to loop in your parents or grandparents.